If you’ve grown to the point in your business where you’re drowning in the day to day details, then it’s time to partner with someone who can step in, get it together, control the chaos and overwhelm.
I’m Anne – Launch Manager / OBM and Chief Implementation Officer
My role comes down to one simple thing: Freeing up your time so you can focus your time and energy on the things only YOU can do in your business.
Are you finding you’re spending more time ‘in’ your business, than ‘on’ your business?
I get it, really I do – you’re the creative force in your business with lots of ideas, energy and inspiration. You started your business because you wanted to offer your expertise to the world, not to have to undertake the nitty gritty of running a business. You need someone to come in and take control of the various projects and elements of your business, to ensure things run smoothly and get done in a timely manner.
I call this ‘Driving the Bus‘. As a creative entrepreneur you determine where the bus needs to go (the end result you’re working towards) and as your Launch Manager / Online Business Manager (OBM), I’ll make sure we get there.
As an entrepreneur or small business owner, you wear many hats, which leaves you little time to focus on what YOU do best. Are you…
- Overwhelmed and frustrated when it comes to all the moving parts of an online launch?
- Ready to take your business to the next level but can’t seem to find the right person?
- The visionary, strategist, implementer, techie, social media expert, launch manager and chief washer upper – whew! You’re the go to person for everything in your business and don’t want to be?
- Finding there’s so much going on in your business you’ve lost track of what is getting done and what isn’t?
- Tired of what I call – doing the doing? Like spending hours doing your email newsletter; not to mention getting to grips with Mailchimp’s ever-changing software updates!
When it comes to launching, especially your first launch, you’ve probably got a whole heap of questions that you don’t have answers to. You may also not know what questions to ask, because you don’t know what you don’t know – right?
You’re maybe asking these questions?
- How do I figure out what needs doing, when it needs doing and who should be doing it?
- How do I know if my programme is what my target audience really wants?
- What kind of launch channels will work best for me and my business?
- What happens when my prospect buys? What do they need? How do I best look after and serve them?
- How many emails do I send and when should they go out?
Every client is different and every launch is different – you have your own vision and goals for your business, your own community and ethics. Imagine partnering and having the guidance of someone who knows the process of launching an online programme but who also knows YOU, believes in you and your business.
That’s where I come in…
You need someone who will treat your business as if it were their own. You can’t be everywhere and do everything but you want the next best thing.
You need a Launch Manager / OBM and Chief Implementation Officer – all rolled into one!
You need a partner, a driver, implementer and initiative taker who understands you and your business; someone to be a sounding board, to brainstorm with, share ideas and help you figure things out.